Saturday, September 24, 2011

The Big Belly Bilbao Break



Their names: forgotten. The food: written down somewhere upstairs that I am too lazy/drunk/food coma'd to go fetch. The important thing: Bilbao rocks in the
pintxos league. More so than it did a few years ago. What's my authority on making such a statement? I have no authority, anywhere, just that we really really both seemed to like the pintxos more than last time, which was... what, already four years ago??? And as there is nothing more boring than flicking through someone elses holiday snaps... Here just some of the pintxo bars we've been to:










Typical lunch in Bilbao's Puerto Viejo:






There we go, but wait, we'll be back, soon again, with a few more pintxo-related illustrated stories!

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    My name is Nerea, we are organizing a competition for bloggers related to wine world. I would like to know if you could provide me any email to contact you and give you more details.
    Thank you!
    I am looking forward to hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete